Friday, October 19, 2007

U gotta live

So the thing about stepping up the blog can only happen if you get out and live and the thing with getting out and living is that you're usually not getting out with your desktop computer. It's just a good thing that I'm off for the next few days without getting out there and living plans :-) I can give the blog a good old update. :-)
After the final Braves home game Matty and I went to comedy night at the Loft here in Columbus. The opener was pretty lame but the header, Mutzie, was hilarious. I've actually seen him on Comic View on BET before. Wouldn't you know that I got picked out of the crowd to help end his act. Ask my sister, ask Matty, ask my McCaffrey's I always get picked out of the crowd. Nevertheless, I had a blast and was pretty much a celebrity for the rest of the night. Here's a picture of me and Mutzie at the end of the night.
As far as knitting goes, I mentioned ripping and restarting both "pair" of socks that I've been knitting since the concept of knitting a sock entered my mind. I still haven't taken a picture but I will say that if I could have just focused on one sock I probably would have a whole one done but of course I got tired with what I was doing and decided to start the other sock from some variety. I promise I will get on it and update on the socks with pictures tomorrow.

2 comments:

Virtuous said...

Keep on living!! :oD

Anonymous said...

ah man, that comedy night looks like so much fun! :-D i feel ya about the blogging thing. get to it when ya can, we'll be here!!!

keep at it with the socks, it might take a minute, but you'll get a pair done!