Monday, January 29, 2007

Banana Margarita's anyone?


Matty had been out in the field since last Monday until this Saturday afternoon. So yesterday, I organized and participated (with some of the other wives) in providing the first hot meal the guys had had in 6 days. We ended up doing hot dogs and all the stuff that goes along with them. We served the whole B Company (4 platoons) which was roughly about 150 guys. It was fun and I forgot to take pictures.
Nevertheless, afterward Mateo came home and took a LONG shower (he wreaked) and we went out to eat together. We were both starving and ordered tons of food. I even had a banana margarita- a flavor I had never tried before (I usually get mango). It was all so delicious. We went to La Azteca restaurant in Columbus, Georgia. It’s right off exit 10 on Interstate 185. I had a chicken and cheese quesadilla, a taco, a chile relleno, and refried beans- so much for eating clean that day!
The cheese dip and quesadilla wasn’t as good as El Charro’s back home but it was still pretty good. The chile relleno and taco was much better however. The price was definitely right too! If you’re ever in the area I say check it out. It was an above average margarita too!

2 comments:

Nik said...

Girl,

You look like you are "gettin' down" on somebody's dance floor in that picture to the right.

Anonymous said...

Dang, restaurant reviews too? I need to step my game up.