Saturday, April 07, 2007

WIP #1


I’ve had this Lorna’s Laces Bullfrogs and butterflies yarn in my stash for forever.
I decided to start a clapotis. You know the scarf shawl thingie that practically every knitter on the planet in blogland has already knit…yeah, I started it when I went to VA.

The picture here is a little outdated. I’m still on the second section but I've dropped more stitches now.
I love the yarn I’m using. The colorway is called Tuscany. I had to order two more skeins because when I originally bought the yarn I only bought it with hopes no real plans. Now here it is two years later…..
So far I’ve noticed that you really gotta pull this yarn to get the stitches to “run” in the pattern.
Oh and apparently there is one other chick just as cool as I am who hasn’t knit this baby yet I love the colors she chose

No comments: