Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I'M PISSED!!

NOTE: Jerry if you're reading divert thine eyes...although a message like this always tempts me to read anyway so read at your own risk...

I mean really could I feel any fatter today?!?!! And the freaking Midol is NOT working.
Ahhhhhh!!!

Going for a run, maybe it will make me feel better.

I haven't knit all week either. I need to try some knitting, maybe I need some knitting "zen" in my life...

I mean seriously I'm just angry for no good reason right now...I can feel the ball of anger in my chest...just hateful

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, I feel your pain! That time of the month is no joke around these parts, either. Try a heating pad, it seems to work better than over the counter medicine for me. Hope you feel better soon! Don't let the ball of anger consume you!!!ht