Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Orange u glad I didn't say....


I finally started my fiery Phiaro scarf. I love the yarn that I ended up going with. The colorway is called Tequila.
It's by SWTC, it's 100% bamboo. Some of ya'll helped me choose it for this project and it was such good advice!
This is the 2nd time I've used bamboo yarn. I love the way it feels. It's interesting, the first time I used this yarn it felt a little "crunchy" until I blocked it but now it's just silky silky.
This is such a quick knit. Just straight up mindless nonstop stockinette, it's great for sitting and watching movies or tv. I'm almost at 10 inches- just 12 more to go until I can start dropping stitches. What I'm really not looking forward to is the finishing. You have to braid about a zillion pcs. of fringe.

No comments: