Thursday, July 26, 2007


36. Employee of the Month-Dane Cook and Jessica Simpson. It was goofy and cute. Jessy did a generic job…she was probably better in Dukes of Hazzard (which I don’t know what that’s saying) I don’t know the movie was a giggler. I liked it enough.
37. Tristan and Isolde- OMG, by the end of the movie I was just irritated. Please everyone just die already. I guess it just burns me up in real life, so to watch someone on screen pretend to be a friend- family even! and then stab another in the back SO severely…it’s just like “Hurry up and die”
Et tu, Brute?
Furthermore, I think it irritated me that it was a like poorly done First Knight meets Romeo and Juliet mash up too. (I really liked First Knight with Richard Gere) I know others probably loved this…not me- just my opinion.
38. Poseidon- And the V8 goes to….then again Josh Lucas was in it (Well, hulloe thare)




39. Red Eye- Why does Cillian Murphy look so freaky!? Don’t you remember him in Batman Begins? FREAK!! Sometimes he wants to trick us but really he is truly a freaky face. Anyway, this movie was good. It took me so long to watch this because I was convinced that it was a scary movie and not a thriller. As we all know I don’t do scary so Rachel was getting no play in the Bailey household (well maybe a little from baby bro Bailey-who loves her but whatev). There actually ended up being thrills and butt kicking and connivery (probably not a word). It probably would have looked better to me if I would have seen it when it originally came out. It always amazes me how goofy/cheap quality a movie can look just a couple years after it was made when viewing it on cable TV…
40. Transformers- Can I just tell you that I saw this movie twice in the theater and would pay a third time to see it? It is that freaking awesome.  MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE. Little Shia LaBouf really did a great job in carrying his part too. He has me looking forward to the new Indiana Jones movie. Let's hope Harrison doesn't break a hip! I really can’t wait for the sequel to transformers- it better be freaking awesome and when this comes out on DVD, I want a gold plated special edition (because they always make those) Can you guess my pick of the week?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFL @ everybody hurry up and die already. I've never been into romance movies, so I can completely understand where you're coming from on that.

I still haven't gotten around to watching Transformers yet, I might have to do that.