Monday, July 23, 2007

two week trial

Dudes, I think I'm switching to Netflix from Blockbuster Online. Ever since I moved to Georgia it takes longer and longer to get my movies in the mail. It's ridiculous.
Netflix has a two week trial period that I just signed up for today. We'll see how long it takes for me to get my first three movies to.
I mailed movies back to Blockbuster last Wednesday or Thursday- got the notice they received my movies and still haven't gotten a email that they've mailed out what's next on my Q. I went to the physical (Blockbuster) store a few weeks ago and they wouldn't let me "hand in" my mailers for new movies, which is supposed to be one of their great selling points over Netflix. Don't get between me and my movies....
I'll keep ya informed. Oh, I already like that you can set up separate Q's for different members of you family on Netflix. Already got 60+ movies set up to sent...I'm a junkie

2 comments:

Little Fire said...

Hiya Nina,

what you up to? I'm sorry, I'm not trying to stalk you or anything but you said a while back that you had or were going to send a final parcel out my way. anyway I was worried you had and I never got it...if you haven't it's cool, but I don't want you to think that I got it and never said thanks. Should I worried? Anyway, hope the summer is treating you super good and still really enjoying reading your movie reviews and seeing your knitting.

Parisa xx

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I'm mad about Blockbuster not accepting the mailers! I think you'll like Netflix a lot better than Blockbuster based on what you described!!!