Sunday, July 22, 2007

Don't go changing...


IMG_1008
Originally uploaded by neeneepet
I just spent a ridiculous amount of time on Ralvery. It's so addictive. You just click and click and click and click; looking at EVERYONE'S stuff. It's crazy. I love it. MUST. HAVE. MORE.
Oh so this is my "progress" on the Namaste yoga bag...what?
Well I could see how u could forget but yes I was working on this in the beginning of June end of May-ish. Haven't really touched it since then but I will so be done with this like yesterday as soon as I pick it up again. I'll send u all a picture of the other stuff I've been working on instead of this tomorrow. The next time you see this guy he'll be finished, ok? Geez, I swear u guys (all fourteen of u) can really b pushy sometimes:-)
I must say that I love this cable pattern though. I can't remember which way is which for me now and I'll probably pick it back up knitting the cables in the reverse order but I'm not that phase by it...
Furthermore I know most people have their "knit cables with a solid color so the cables really pop" thing but dear Mr. Namaste, I like u just the waaaayy u rrrrrrrrrr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The color is gorgeous for that!!! And do whatever feels right to you. I love cables, whether they're working in solids or variegates! :-D

Black Purl said...

Okay,I have FINALLY posted again....You might want to check it out. I've been calling you but miss you everytime. I really wanted to tell you first before posting on my blog but.......