Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I don’t see nothing wrong…

..with a little leopard skin

Y'all can call me tacky if you want to but I saw this ribbon at Michaels and I couldn't pass it up. I was going to go all fancy schmancy to some superior and uppity ribbon-notion shop and pick out a couple of feet of the most exquisite imported black and white ribbon or maybe something else that was silk or embossed with diamonds and 14K gold and platinum (every time you come around my city BlingBling). But then I was in Michaels looking for tags (I'll tell you about it later) and happened to look at some of the ribbon they had just for giggles and I not only thought it was cute but it spoke to me. Maybe it's my way of paying homage to my sister…she loves leopard she even has a leopard baby bag (and it is actually very chic). Anyway, I figured it would all be hot when I wore my leopard earrings (yes I said it; I ain't never scared) and black pencil skirt and sexy peep toes- holler atcha girl- I mean seriously what are the odds of finding a leopard skin anything that matches those earrings so perfectly? It's like trying to match denim from memory (not that you should be matching denim….)

No comments: