Saturday, March 01, 2008

Others to include

I've got a couple other works in progress. I've got a little summer fun bag that I'm making for a friend of mine. Ey BayBay!

It should be done really soon if I actually pick it up and knit. I started it before my plane ride to New Mexico back in December. Then I got all side tracked with both of Matty's scarves that had to be done ASAP. I'm using sugar n'cream cotton and some Lion Cotton to do the job.

Then I casted on for this snazzy little market bag for myself with the yarn I got from Italy. I don't quite have enough to do everything I want to with it so I'm adding some other yarn to the mix (don't know what). Hopefully it will come out cute. Geez, it would stink if it didn't! Originally the pattern came from MagKnits but after I'm done modifying it who knows what it will look like.

In the meantime I've decided that I'm going to rip a good portion of the baby blanket I was doing out so I can double up on the strands and also do a little research on how I can pick up stitches a little better. After my last two turns my work has started to pucker…really bad. Bye bye blankie.

Finally, parting shots of my progress on the scandalous ribby tank…ohhh I like the ring of that… Hence! From this day forth rib tank #24 shall officially be dubbed "Scandalous Ribby Tank." Actually if the split down the back were just a little lower I could call it the bootycrack ribby tank. Anyway…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets call it booty crack ribby anyway cause it makes me laugh.

Ninabeena said...

it is done :-)