Friday, February 03, 2006

First Blog Projects

I'm trying to decide what my first blog project will be. I am currently knitting a two sided scarf in Lion Brand Thick n' Quick (I know that sounds horrible) I'm not a yarn snob or a purist. I like what I like and will pretty much knit with whatever I like.
I have about a ton of acrylic left over from my younger crocheting days. If anyone is interested in some teal Red Heart holla at a sista.
I've had my eye on this bolero. I think I am going to start knitting it. It has minimal shaping and says EASY. We'll see...remember folks I still a beginner. I also have had my eye on a yoga mat carrier from Stitch n' Bitch Nation. I might throw that is there so I don't get bored.

So it's settled these are my projects. Y'all can watch me suffer through them.

Double sides scarf- 30%

Bolero sweater thingy- 10% ( have the yarn and pattern - hey it's my blog!)

Yoga matt holder- 10% ( Don't hate the playa, hate the game)


No comments: