Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Let's just see what kind of record I can set for blog entries without pictures. Last night was kick butt at the gym. I did 30 minutes of cardio. I'm pretty proud of myself over that. Not that it was 30 minutes that's normal but I did it on the treadmill at an incline starting at 7.0 and went up to 9.5.

It was the best workout for my butt and calves while getting in my cardio. I think I'm going to keep this one up for a week or so. I did my upper body weights after that. I really wanted to smoke my arms b/c as I mentioned before my guns are really starting to develop. I just want to push them over the edge. I saw "Muscle Booty" at the gym doing these nifty one armed cable pulls for his triceps last week and thought I would add it to my upper body routine and superset it with a cable bicep curl- just flip the exercise around- I thought I was so clever in this right...

Who frickin' knew you needed massive forearms to complete more than 2-3 reps of that exercise (even with only 10 lbs on). I marked that one out and replaced it with skull crushers & concentration curls for the time being.

Those big muscled FREAKS. :-)


No comments: