Friday, February 24, 2006

I haven't knit all week long. I will be happy to finish up the sleeves of my sweater this weekend if I'm lucky. There is just so much to do. I joined the sexy knitters club today and am quite pleased with myself. Have to admit that I am feeling rather sexy these days! (DH knows what I'm talking about)
Err...anyways I have so much I want to do but I don't think I have the money or the time to get it done this weekend. As I stated before I need to purchase a zipper for my sweater, I want to find some lovely beads and possibly some new yarn to knit this snazzy beaded cap I saw on knitty. I want to find some black but thicker than worsted weight yarn to knit myself a little shrug to wear over my tank tops in the office (summers is coming up dude). So much to do, so little time.
As far as working out I have been sticking to it hard core and am about to go into the 4th week of my personal challenge. I haven't weighed myself yet. That happens in 4 more days. I am pretty anxious y'all but I'm feeling confident. I have actually been getting up to do my cardio in the mornings in addition to the time I spend after work at the gym. (This is crunch time b/4 weigh in)
Anyway, I must say that this little game has me quite motivated. I hope I can keep it up. I'm thinking the first of March I'll ease up on myself just a bit so I don't get too burnt out. I'll still go everyday but lift a little less hardcore and do some easier cardio. The spin classes and the 9.0 incline walking might have to come down for a week.

No comments: