Sunday, June 18, 2006

I found the label!!
I got a couple of comments on the sock yarn I was using and today I found the label as I was tearing apart one of my many knitting bags...
It's called Sockatta. The label says it "The Plymouth Italian Collection" All I know is that I like the feel/texture and the color, plus once the yarn shop lady told me I could make both socks out of one skein I was feeling pretty good. It's 45% cotton, 40% superwash wool, and 15% Nylon. Does that add up? Yup...good.

2 comments:

Glaistig said...

That's a very pretty sock yarn. I can't wait to see what socks will magically come out of that lovely string :)

Ninabeena said...

Aww, thanks! Honestly I'm pretty intimidated over what may come from this string. These socks are truly scaring me, but I now have several different methods to try with this yarn. I won't stop until I get it right!