Saturday, June 24, 2006

Today hub and I are going up to Annapolis, MD to watch my good friend Teeny compete in a figure contest. I'm pretty excited for her. I talked her into doing it so I could pretty much live vicariously through her :-)
She looks awesome. The two of us have been training together for months in the gym and I'm sure tomorrow the fruits of all her labor will pay off...
We are going up the night before so we aren't stressed running around the morning before the show. I'll be helping her put on massive amounts of tanner and I'll also be doing her makeup.
Anyway, we will leave at 1:00ish today and visit this store.
I hope that the store is better than the website. There is a fiberworks in MD too but it's too far away for todays trip. I'll most likely have to make a special trip for that one....
Anyway, I've got an action packed weekend. Hopefully I'll have a couple pictures and of course I'll post up whatever I purchase...maybe I can find something for my secret pal today!! I'm off to get my nails done. Gotta look cute for the show...
o, Be sure to scroll down and see my post about my secret sistah friend (must steal one of those cute little buttons when I get back) she sent me a whole rack of stuff that I just love but I didn't get a chance to finish putting the pictures in the post until this morning so it's got yesterdays date etc etc etc. Check it out folks.

No comments: