Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Stupid inner dialogues...

DELTA!!!!!
I’m afraid I might need to rip it. This sucks. I’m pretty sure I messed up the instructions for the decreases on several rows but I keep telling myself that as long as I have as many stitches on my needle as the pattern calls for and my gauge is still good there shouldn’t be any problems…..it is bothering me though. I should rip. Should I rip?
My edges aren’t looking so hot and I want this top to be nice. The little voice inside of me keeps nudging saying, “Better to rip it now in the beginning” or “ if you’re going to do it you’d better do it right.”
Frick

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know about as much about knitting as i do about jewelry, but based on the pics, it looks like the little voice won, and you started over.

How long did all that take?

Ninabeena said...

It took about 3 hours or so. Guess it's better than investing days of hours right?

Anonymous said...

That cream color is so pretty. Be sure to post progress pics as you get back on the knitting horse and conquer that pattern! :-D

Ninabeena said...

Thanks Anna. I really love whites and creams they come off fresh or soothing you know. I felt kinda bad for going with the cream since that is the color they use on the model and my first instinct is to buck against that but....I really liked the cream